We are continuing to expand and are looking for new talents to join our team! We are looking for you, who are entrepreneurial, enjoy challenges and are excited in finding solutions to our client’s challenges. Please find our official Job Description below for additional information.
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRESTIGE WEALTH ADVISOR
Role Title: Prestige Wealth Advisor
Reports To: Team Lead, Head of Wealth Advisory (Directly); and Director, Head of Prestige (Indirectly)
Department: Prestige Wealth Management
Prestige Wealth Advisor is a client facing role, managing our highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the success of the business.
The role is responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience and comprehensive financial advices to High Net Worth (HNW) clients, including but not limited to following responsibilities:
- Brand ambassador: Acting as a brand ambassador of Prestige Wealth Management - the first private banking offering in Vietnam.
- New client acquisition: Creating and implementing action plans to develop new business (achieving a target of new HNW clients/month) and to broaden existing relationships, including the establishment of internal/external networking and referral programs.
- Providing solutions: Identifying the needs of HNW clients and delivering custom-designed products and solutions from VPBank, VPBank Securities and 3rd parties (investments, insurances, immigrations…).
- Needs-based sales model: Mastering needs-based selling solutions to provide expert advices.
- Client experience: Delivering the highest possible client experience.
- Relationship management: Ensuring that ongoing needs of clients are continuously re-assessed and met.
- Technical & market knowledge: Proactively staying current on changes in financial market and economic and legislative news with respect to potential impacts on investment market.
- Professional development: Ongoing participation in soft and hard skills trainings. Responsible for personal and professional development as it related to private banking industry and the lifestyle of HNW clients.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Banking or Insurance
- Highest degree of integrity and ethics
- Fluent English (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with HNW individuals and families
- Preferred experiences in financial services, wealth management
- A highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial person
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and organization skills.
- Effective business development and marketing skills
- Superior client engagement skills and diligence in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Proven relationship management skills (by current client portfolio)
- Strong team orientation
How to apply:
Please send your latest CV (with photo) to below contact point.
Contact Name: Trần Thanh Bạch (Mr.)
Job Title: Director, Head of Prestige
Office Address: 4th Floor, VPBank Tower Saigon, 1-1A-2 Tôn Đức Thắng street, District 1, HCMC, Việt Nam
Telephone: (+84) 1900 56 1218 - Ext 2607
Email Address: email@example.com